Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 38...

Today was a busy day, though I have no pictures to show for it.

I started it early at home with folding/hanging/putting away three loads of clothes, plus washing and drying another; cleaned the utility room out; fed the cats, the dog, and the baby; straightened up the living room and kitchen; took out the garbage.  I finally got to eat at 10 ~ lol

My aunt and cousin drove over from Summerdale to help out today.  The four of us managed to get my storage unit emptied out and put away in the shed at my house.  I'll be putting out $65 less a month now.  I get sick knowing I've put about $4000 into that place over the past five years.  Besides saving some money, I also have easy access to all the fabric I've been hoarding.  I've got some serious sewing urges now!


No comments:

Post a Comment