- went to bank - I am now officially out of money for this reno/move
- took paperwork to AL Power re: water heater replacement
- Priced and decided on floor for kitchen... laminate for 0.79/sq. ft. YES!
- Painted the insides of kitchen cabinets
- Finished cutting in living room so Unc could paint.
- Found a refrigerator... if it's still there Friday, and we can figure out how to get it through the doors, I'm going back for it.
- Met my neighbor K. She's super nice, and they are renovating too.
Unc managed to get the living room painted (first coat, gonna need 2 /sadface), fill the hole in the floor where the dishwasher goes, and spackle up some holes/cracks in the kitchen. Maybe more, but I left before he did. Had to pick up the baby and keep the older kids from killing each other. Then I went to Walmart for yet MORE paint and caulk. bleh.
Still haven't finished packing for the day. My itinerary today is:
- drop off baby with Memaw
- go start cutting in 2nd coat in living room so Unc can repaint it
- start packing last minute stuff
- take ever growing pile of stuff to donate!
- drop off lock w/ storage people!! (I forgot... I hope they don't think these 5 days I'm late adds another month!)
- Arrange for moving truck
- disassemble Spencer's bed and Josi's bed so they will fit through the doors (and maybe the other beds too)
- figure out if I want to get another labor estimate for laminate installation or do it myself.
- If I want to do it myself, do I want to go ahead and buy enough for living room? (to be installed later)
- Hope Nick shows up to help us! LOL
- worry/procrastinate/freak out/etc....
Hopefully next time I see/talk to you, I will be done with the majority of moving, and be on to cleaning out the duplex to turn over the keys. Wish me lots of luck!!