Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tuesday "To-Do's"


  • Pay Storage
  • Go Shopping
  • Finish stripping wallpaper in Kitchen
  • Start putting up blinds
Okay.  So I made the "to-do" list at the end of the day.  I also didn't include ANYTHING I needed to do at the duplex.  Even with those cheats, I still didn't get the list done.  LOL  I suck ~

Good News = I found the shower curtain I wanted, got the ceiling fan for my room, the light fixture for the living room, the supplies to refinish the table I want to put under the TV...

Bad news = I still can't find blinds to fit one of the windows in the living room.  yay.  I guess tomorrow I will check with Lowe's to see if they have the size I need, and if not, meh...  My options are to get one too big, and cut some off the ends; get one too small and shim it in; or get custom cut blinds at 7-10x how much the cheapy ones cost :(  

ALSO!  I found a paint kit to take care of the ugly counter tops in the kitchen.  I bought 2 just in case one wasn't enough.  There was no price on them, but I figured they would be around $30-40 WRONG!!  Try $70!!  wth!?  

The one and only picture I managed to get before the camera died was of the paint colors I chose.  I got the sample size, and slapped some on the wall.  The wall color is Natural Wicker, and right beside it the trim is Marshmallow White.   I can't decide if the wall color is too light...  I may try one shade darker to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment