Friday, September 16, 2011

Baby Step/Lesson #2 ...

Not very exciting news...  Water at the house is now in my name.  Wish I had more to tell you.

I learned something new today...according to the clerk that helped me, the city charges a different deposit for renting than it does for owning a home.  I was charged $70 and when I asked if that was a deposit or a "transfer" fee (like the power co. charges) she said it was a deposit; it is different for owning a house and what I paid for the rental unit would not go towards the fee today.  Whatever.  See me roll my eyes.

Seriously, if I have had continuous service for the last 5 years, and want to keep my account open, and there is NO other company to get it from, why must they charge me a fee??  And why would it be any different for rental  versus owning?

No comments:

Post a Comment