Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Is it really only Wednesday??

I swear ~ I still have a ton of stuff to do, but I just couldn't make myself write out another "to-do" list.  I'm exhausted.

Today started the first time at 1:30 am when Josi woke me up.  She got back to sleep but I didn't.

She woke up for good at 5:30 and my hopes for a nap were dashed.  My oldest missed the bus, so I had to take her to school.  Got the gas turned on at the house.  (The furnace is a 1975 gas model, and won't stay lit. I'm scared to use it.)  Air conditioning guy is coming out tomorrow.  After I finished there, my 2nd oldest called from the nurse's office sick, so I made another trip to the school to pick her up.  We had lunch, then another repairman came to check out the house.  GOOD NEWS!  I think we are going with him for the roof jack/leak repairs and electrical work.  If he does a good job and wants some more work, I'm going to keep him busy for a looooong time!  LOL  Finally it feels like a little bit of forward progress has been made!!

No comments:

Post a Comment