Thursday, September 15, 2011

Doing the Shuffle

I'm shuffling around without direction.  That means new house stuff one day, old house stuff the next.

I'm not quite sure how I managed to convince them, but the older girls went through their closet last night.  I spent the morning unloading hangers and folding clothes for the donate pile.  Then I went to the store for odds and ends.  At one point in the past two years I must have had a cleaning fit and tossed the original shower head.  I had to get a standard one to replace what's up there now because I am NOT leaving my nice one.  I also had to pick up a repair kit for the cabinet door a certain little boy went swinging on and broke in half.

I also whined and felt sorry for myself, spent too much on groceries, and wondered what in the world I've gotten myself into.  So now I am exhausted.  lol  Til tomorrow ~

No comments:

Post a Comment